Friday, June 1, 2012

Eat It!

Ok, I did it again. I had to lower my calorie intake because I just am having trouble getting into the habit of eating EEK! The thought of breakfast just makes me frown. I will drink coffee though, but that doesn't have near enough calories.

Journaling has told me that I eat when I can't stand it anymore, binging.

So Here Is My Day Yesterday: (I was on the road)

Breakfast: Coffee with Sugar Free Creamer

Lunch: Rootbeer & Pulled Pork Sammy on Kaiser

Snack: Handful of BBQ Chips

Supper: Breaded Pork Chops and Velveeta Shells & Cheese

Today So Far:

Breakfast: Coffee with Sugar Free Vanilla Creamer

Lunch: Ham & Colby Cheese Sammy on Honey Wheat Bread & Pepsi

Weight Loss: 1 pound

Did you know that when you eat 3 meals a day, with snacks in between it helps control your blood sugar. When you control your blood sugar, you don't get those starvation pains where your body is telling you that it needs food, therefore controlling your binge eating.

Signs of Low Blood Sugar: Sweating, headache, lightheadedness, dizzy, hungry, shaky/tremors, nausea

Also, by eating 3 meals a day with snacks in between, you keep your metabolism active, therefore increasing your weight loss.

How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment